Yesterday we had an article on sense 4.0 for HTC evo 3d and now we are back with another article with Sense 4.0 for your HTC sensation and this ROM is developed by the same developer who is working on Sense 4.0 ROM for HTC Evo 3D and this ROM can now be used for HTC 3D as well as we saw this in the supported list device and list of supported device is below and you may try this for your HTC Evo 3D GSM as well,
- HTC EVO 3D GSM (HTC Shooter_U)
- HTC Sensation (HTC Pyramid)
Let us also tell you that this is not the individual effort by Mdeejay but there are many other developers however Mdeejay is leading the way and now we will have a look at the features of this ROM and they are as below,
- Based on the leaked Endeavour test ROM (0.96.401.2).
- Resized for qHD (960×540) displays, using a purpose built tool to modify HTC’s proprietary m10 binaries, developed by Flemmard and Diamondback.
- Heavily optimized for fluid performance and usability.
- Overclocked kernels with numerous additional kernel modules. (For Evo 3D only)
- Bloatware and unnecessary applications removed.
Above are the features of this ROM and you need to keep one thing in mind that you should have full wipe of your HTC Sensation it was mentioned in the official thread as well,
You must complete a full wipe prior to installing this ROM the first time. We also recommend wiping between upgrades, but you are welcome to try upgrading without a wipe. However, no support will be provided if you file a bug without having wiped prior to submission.
Update HTC Sensation to ICS 4.0.3, Sense 4.0
You need to have a rooted HTC sensation with 70% battery charged.
Take back up
Take the back up of your phone
Take back up of SMS: click HERE.
Take back up of videos, images, songs: Take back up on either internal or external SD card.
Take back up of contacts: click HERE.
Take back up of call log: click HERE
Prerequisites & Files to download
For download, information and bugs click here.
Click on next page to update
Pages: 1 2
Category: How to